A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Donovan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Donovan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Donovan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donovan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia T. Donovan practice?
Dr. Julia Donovan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Springfield Oncologists.