Learn more about Dr. Julia Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Passyn Dunn MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Julia P. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Julia Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Dunn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.