Dr. Julia Dyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Dyer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Julia Dyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2014

I cannot believe how amazing Dr. Dyer is. If only I had found her years ago I would have saved myself a lot of misery, misdiagnosis and money! Her bedside manner is unlike anything I have experienced in the health care industry. She actually cares about her patients AND follows up! If you have any reason for a GI go see her. I only wish she could be my primary doctor! I really trust her.

February 15th, 2014

BEST GI!

Dr. Dyer is absolutely AMAZING. Sweet, and very personable. She is always available to reach, and quick to respond. Making appointments is easy and swift as well. I have never had a doctor I have felt so comfortable with! Her bedside manner is beyond perfect, and she has a way of making me feel VERY comfortable, even with such embarrassing problems. I recommend her 100%.

February 20th, 2013

Professional, discrete, personable and thorough.

My experience with Dr. Dyer was great. I saw her for a bad hemorrhoid. She was able to explain to me what it was and walk me step-by-step through what she was going to do and why she was going to do it. She is funny and personable and makes a very awkward/uncomfortable issue (hemorrhoids) seem very simple and manageable. Overall a great doctor whom I would highly recommend for anyone with a similar issue.

October 26th, 2012

Amazing!

I was living in another state for two and a half years with an active fissure. I was told I would need botox or major surgery to fix it. I was unable to meet my surgeon appointment due to moving, so I made my appt with Dr. Dyer. Within my first visit she was appalled by the fact I had told I needed anything so drastic. I had a skin tag covering the fissure, which is why it never healed all this time. Within a week I was scheduled back in and the tag was removed. I'm healing well, and Dr. Dyer is absolutely amazing. She absolutely has your best interest at heart.

March 21st, 2010

Dr. Julia Dyer is wonderful. She was the only doctor that suggested that I have a colonoscopy because I have IBS. She saved my life - I had pre cancer polyps! She is also the only doctor I have found that treats hemorrhoids non surgically! She is a dream come true.

February 1st, 2010

I have been amazed at how personable and kind and knowledgeable Dr. Dyer has been during my course of treatment with her. Unfortunately, in my personal experience with other specialists, it has been rare to find a physician with such empathy and humanistic sensibilities and intuitions, in addition to her obvious technical expertise, diagnostic ability and awareness of the latest information in the GI field.

January 26th, 2010

Her office is extremely unorganized They never answer their phones or get back to youin a timely manner. Dr. Dyer is never available and oftentimes is way too busy to respond.

March 21st, 2009

I love Dr. Dyer!!!

She was extremely helpful in explaining a very delicate issue-my butt!!I have referred my partner & several friends to the Sheffield office-thank god that a Dr. Dyer is around to fulfill the needs of our community.

July 27th, 2016