A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Cortland Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Leigh Evans MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Julia Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Evans practices Emergency Medicine near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Valley, CA.
See Cortland Emergency Physicians.