A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Ewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Ewen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewen graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ewen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Ewen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia Ewen practice?
- Dr. Julia Ewen has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Ewen practices Internal Medicine near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists.