A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Flowers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flowers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia C Flowers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Julia Flowers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Flowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.