A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Flowers is Good. Dr. Flowers has been reviewed by 23 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Flowers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flowers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- St Paul University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Flowers practice?
Dr. Julia Flowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Flowers, Dr. Leann Flowers, Dr. Julie Flowers, Dr. Julianne Flowers, Dr. Leanna Flowers, Dr. Juli Flowers