Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1600 W College St
Ste 540
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-481-5863
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
by Tabitha T on Dec 1st, 2013

She seems nice and friendly when you first meet her. But then, as your pregnancy goes on, you find she skimps on a lot. Then when you express concerns, she snaps and becomes very angry. She does not come through when needed. She causes a lot of stress with her anger and nastiness just when you need her most.

|  Horrible doctor, fake  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

She pretends to care about you while having her nurse do the dirty work of being mean and nasty. But, if something goes wrong, or you disagree with her, she shows her true colors. She will walk on you, as a patient, if something goes wrong, leaving you stuck finding another doctor, even in the middle of labor. She makes no attempts to fix her mistakes. She does not even seem to try to not make the mistakes in the first place. She is like a siren. She pulls you in thinking she is so sweet. But then you get to know her, and her lack of medical ability, and it is awful.

|  Awful  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Was impressed by Dr. Flowers' education and training. Tried tomake an appointment and she was booked for a while. Finallygot in. The front desk staff is awful! Waited over an hour to be calledin and another hour to be seen. Her nurse is terrible and hasan awful scratchy voice and terrible bedside manner. I can't go on and on so let's leave it at I've switched OB' s and would not recommend Dr. Flowers to anyone.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

The experience I had in Dr. Flower's office was excellent. The people at the desk were helpful and I left satisfied that everything was done professionally and with genuine concern.

Aug 12th, 2011

Found that she is possibly very knowledgeable but does not appear to spend enough time with me. She always seems rushed. Her assistant (?) Chris is quite brusque in talking to patients, and walks into the exam room without knocking - happened a few days ago during my visit while I was changing out of my clothes. Front desk staff are not very professional and not very polite either.

|  Love her  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Really cannot fault her, just wish I found her sooner.

|  Never had time/ didn't seem interested  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

I was originally very impressed with her background and reviews I found on the Internet. However, I should have known better when my first appointment I literally waited for hours to only spend less than 10 minutes with her. Every appointment I had throughout my pregnancy was that way. Wait for ever, see the nurse, sit in an exam room for a anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to see her for 5 minutes tops. She was very nice and made me feel good about my pregnancy but everything felt rushed. My delivery was the same. Rushed to be induced, start drugs etc and it inevitably led to a c-section that I second guess daily whether it was really needed or not. If you choose this doctor just know that you are a number and although her time is so valuable that she cant spend it with you, she doesn't respect your time at all and isn't really that interested in your delivery.

Sep 10th, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Flowers to pregnant women wishing to have natural deliveries.

|  Almost Died  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2010

I was 2 days away from being 41 weeks when I woke up with a horrible pain in my right rib area. I called the on call doc and he said goto emergency room but I didn't listen and went to l&d instead. It was a Sunday afternoon the weekend before Thanksgiving and she came to my rescue on her day off... I had a very rare issue called HELLPS Syndrome and I almost died but momy and baby are healthy to date... I was having a miscarriage and my doc would not see me and she met me at the office on her day off and took great care of me and as a new patient with in an hour... I love her...

|  Awful, run, don't walk away  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

She is vry two faced and unqualified. You get sucked in because to your face, she seems nice. But even when in labor and delivery, I left my room for something and overheard her trashing on a patient whose baby has just been born still and refusing to go to the room to talk to the patient. I heard from people who work at the hospital she delivers at that she is definitely two face and has a serious dark side. For me, she completely missed a serious complication. Unfortunately, I have heard of other people who had this happen too. There are too many doctors out there to chose from. Don't get sucked in by her fake demeanor.

|  I WOULD move back to Texas just to have her deliver my next Child  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

One of the Best Doctors I have ever seen. One of the Best staffs. Baylor Grapevine is her hospital affiliation. I had a WONDERFUL experience delivering my baby.

|  Great Doctor! The Best!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

As a first time mother, I cannot begin to express how wonderful Dr. Flowers and her staff made my pregnancy and childbirth experience. She is thoughtful and listens to all of her patient's concerns. She asks good questions and makes you feel at ease. She is accepting of your wishes in the labor and delivery room as long as they do not put the child or mother at risk. She is always professional, but she is also kind. We are delighted that our baby was born with help from Dr. Flowers!

|  She is a wonderful doctor  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

Dr. Flowers is a great listener, makes you feel like she is never rushed and soothing as she explains things. Her staff really operates BY THE RULES and they do not really have a customer service skills. It is hard to get appointments even for yearly exams.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Chrissy on Nov 30th, 2009

I switched doctors after having a bad experience and Dr. Flowers was a great replacement! She helped me get through a botched DNC from the previous doctor and then on with my delivery of my new baby. She is super smart and very kind. I had complications with my delivery and she was right there on top of things making sure everything went perfect. I would recommend her to anyone who has high risk. You do have to wait a while but I just looked at it as you have to wait for the good doctors b/c everyone wants them.

Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. Flowers is one of the best doctors I have ever had. The only problem is because she is so good at her profession, you have to wait at least a year or so to get an appointment if you are a new patient. After her office heard my medical issues, I was afforded an appointment almost instantly. I would like for my daughter to be seen by her but she would have had to wait approximately two years.She is intelligent, caring, smart and knowledgeable. I wish I had her for my physician years ago.

|  Completely satisifed with 3 deliveries  |  show details
May 27th, 2009

Dr Flowers has been my doctor since 2001 and I couldn't have asked for more. She delivered all 3 of my boys (2003, 2006 & 2009) and provided a bedside manner which can't be topped. I had to see another doctor once while she was out on maternity leave and knew at that moment why she was the best doctor in the practice! She delivers all of her patients babies and really allowed me to determine my birth plan. I successfully delivered 3 boys vaginally (no c-section) and diligently watched my pregnancies when issues arised. She's the best!

|  Too busy  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

Many of my friends see Dr. Flowers and I am not sure why. She is very nice, but they usually have to wait over an hour to be seen and they are forced to reschedule their appointments all the time. She seems too busy. All of my friends have also had C-sections - not sure why? Seems like alot.

|  Thorough, caring, would recommend.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2008

Have had bad experiences with her office staff, but the care that she and her nursing staff provide is great. Also, she works in a practice with three other doctors - not a positive experience with her "back up" physician, nothing that compares to the level of care and bedside manner she provides. I've always felt that if she had her own practice and her own front office staff...might be a better overall experience.