Dr. Julia Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Fowler?

More Than Just a Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Fowler for over 28 years. She has been the best doctor I've ever had. She has never failed to find out what has been wrong with me and either knew what to do for me or referred me to someone who did. Very knowledgeable and she keeps up with new and alternative treatments.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Been going to her for the last 22 years. Love her, very caring and through.

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Dr. Julia a Fowler is a exception dr. She care for her patients and very smart. Thier new no is (256) 429 - 4900

Exceptional Diagnostician!

Posted on September 17th, 2014

I have crossed paths with many doctors during my six-plus decades, between my own care and that of my family. I have a heart condition, kidney stones, broken bones, you name it. In my personal experience, Dr. Fowler is the best doctor I have ever encountered! She is very caring, good listener, and is the best diagnostician there is! My wife had an issue that a number of doctors could not define or treat, and Dr. Fowler immediately identified and treated it. I have been a patient for over 15 years and I will wait as long as it takes to get this quality of care. She is a wonderful person in addition to being a great physician.

Great Physician

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Dr. Fowler has been our family doctor since shortly after she finished her residency. She has such a caring spirit, and really listens to what we say. She always discusses our problems with us and then lets us know if there is more than one approach to it. We would never consider another family doctor!

Doctor Well Worth The Wait

Posted on September 24th, 2012

You may have times you have to wait for Dr. Julia Fowler, but she is ALWAYS caring and giving you the time you need when she sees you.

DR. FOWLER IS "THE BEST" OVERALL

Posted on July 16th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Fowler to anyone. She has been my doctor for about 15 years and has been very good in every way. She has good bedside manner, is very caring and always takes time to explain things to me. The office staff is very knowledgeable also. I could not think of going anywhere else. I have had some serious problems and she has handled them in a professional way and turned them around.

Very personable and knowledgable doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Waiting time is never less than a half hour and has sometimes exceeded one hour. It is difficult to get all one's questions in. She knows her stuff, but one sometimes feels rushed through, which is especially unfortunate since tghere is such a long waiting time. Sometimes difficult to get appointments. Maybe too many patients and too short a workweek make it hard to fit them all in. I have been going there for over 10 years.

Posted on August 5th, 2016