Dr. Julia Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Fowler?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Julia Fowler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

More Than Just a Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Fowler for over 28 years. She has been the best doctor I've ever had. She has never failed to find out what has been wrong with me and either knew what to do for me or referred me to someone who did. Very knowledgeable and she keeps up with new and alternative treatments.

August 3rd, 2015

Been going to her for the last 22 years. Love her, very caring and through.

February 14th, 2015

Dr. Julia a Fowler is a exception dr. She care for her patients and very smart. Thier new no is (256) 429 - 4900

September 17th, 2014

Exceptional Diagnostician!

I have crossed paths with many doctors during my six-plus decades, between my own care and that of my family. I have a heart condition, kidney stones, broken bones, you name it. In my personal experience, Dr. Fowler is the best doctor I have ever encountered! She is very caring, good listener, and is the best diagnostician there is! My wife had an issue that a number of doctors could not define or treat, and Dr. Fowler immediately identified and treated it. I have been a patient for over 15 years and I will wait as long as it takes to get this quality of care. She is a wonderful person in addition to being a great physician.

October 25th, 2012

Great Physician

Dr. Fowler has been our family doctor since shortly after she finished her residency. She has such a caring spirit, and really listens to what we say. She always discusses our problems with us and then lets us know if there is more than one approach to it. We would never consider another family doctor!

September 24th, 2012

Doctor Well Worth The Wait

You may have times you have to wait for Dr. Julia Fowler, but she is ALWAYS caring and giving you the time you need when she sees you.

July 16th, 2009

DR. FOWLER IS "THE BEST" OVERALL

I would recommend Dr. Fowler to anyone. She has been my doctor for about 15 years and has been very good in every way. She has good bedside manner, is very caring and always takes time to explain things to me. The office staff is very knowledgeable also. I could not think of going anywhere else. I have had some serious problems and she has handled them in a professional way and turned them around.

March 11th, 2009

Very personable and knowledgable doctor

Waiting time is never less than a half hour and has sometimes exceeded one hour. It is difficult to get all one's questions in. She knows her stuff, but one sometimes feels rushed through, which is especially unfortunate since tghere is such a long waiting time. Sometimes difficult to get appointments. Maybe too many patients and too short a workweek make it hard to fit them all in. I have been going there for over 10 years.

August 5th, 2016