Dr. Julia Frank Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julia Frank?

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Hello My insurance changed I had to find new Dr. In plan for my ongoing prescription. She didn't listen to me at all. Gave generic of brand .I TOLD Her I was allergic to it she didn't believe me prescribed it. I was at a loss desperate I took it one week later had to have my heart stopped and restarted by Paramedics. Psychological Asso of Balt were horrible with me. Denied everything. Gave me a harf timea bout the regular prescription brand I needed.I asked for a different Doctor and they gave me a hard time. I wanted to see my chart and was denied. OMG.....Don't see this Dr. Or anyone at the Baltimore .Just covering there buts. What a drain on my system.

Great

Posted on March 6th, 2010

Dr. Frank is knowledgeable and takes the time to understand your condition, I was very impressed by her.

Posted on August 5th, 2016