Dr. Julia Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julia Hoffman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2015

Helped me to have the birth I wanted

Personable. She was truly an advocate for me in the hospital. Because of her, I got my VBAC instead of the c-section the busy hospital with no birthing rooms available was trying to push me into. She has been practicing in my area for a few years. I would recommend her.

December 22nd, 2014

Highly talented, very caring

Dr. Hoffman is a highly skilled surgeon. I have been amazed by my quick recovery time and by how gentle the actual surgery was on my body. While I was admitted in the hospital, even my nurses were impressed with Dr. Hoffman and commented on it. Her bedside manner was impeccable. She is always so caring and optimistic. I never once felt like just another patient. I am very thankful to have her as my doctor. I highly recommend her!

February 21st, 2014

Great Doctor if you don't have complex issues.

Dr. Hoffman has a great bedside manner. She also supportive of BVAC. I had serious complications with my pregnancy. She was a little new to the field of ob at the time, and kind of leaned on the high risks doctors judgement. The good thing about belonging to a group is that they work as a team to treat a high risk patient. There were a few mistakes made while I was hospitalized, but I don't know who made them because I was treated by so many on-call doctors. The night before my scheduled induction that led to a c-section, I was given blood thinners. I was fine, but my baby needed a blood tranfusion in the NICU. I don't know if that caused it.

December 17th, 2013

Best OBGYN!

I absolutely love Dr. Hoffman! She is friendly, professional, and knowledgable. She delivered my 1st child and I could not have been happier with her in every aspect from conception to postpartum. I knew she was a great doctor, but it wasn't until I moved and began to see another OBGYN (actually 3 others) that I came to fully appreciate just how good she is. Nobody else can stack up, even when I try to do my research and choose wisely.

July 23rd, 2013

great Dr.

I love Dr. Hoffman. I don't think I've ever been able to say that about a Dr. before. you don't ever feel like just another patient with her. definitely recommend her.

April 25th, 2013

Great Doctor in Pensacola

I had my first visit with Dr. Hoffman yesterday and she is a wonderful doctor. She was easy to talk to and explained everything that I needed to know. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends. Amazing doctor!

November 8th, 2012

I happen to absolutely love Dr. Hoffman. She is very attentive and explains everything in detail. Could not have a better OB/GYN.....Thank you Dr. Hoffman

August 22nd, 2012

Great Surgeon

Dr. Hoffman recently performed my hysterectomy using the DaVinci robotic machine at Baptist Hospital. Everything went well and my recovery time was minimal. I was back at work after three weeks. She did a great job of explaining the procedure to me and also following up afterwards. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very friendly, caring and takes the time to explain things. Her staff is great too. I only had to wait longer than expected one time on my initial visit to her office but it has never happened again.

June 3rd, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful, caring doctor. She takes the time to talk to you, find out how you're doing, and seems genuinely concerned about the health of you and your baby. I would definately recommend her to other women in our area.

August 15th, 2010

Very nice and optomistic.

February 3rd, 2017