A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Garcia MD is a female General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Julia Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Garcia practices General Practice near Quantico, VA.
See Quantico General Practitioners.