A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Garcia MD is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Julia Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Garcia practices General Practice near Quantico, VA.
See Quantico Primary Care Doctors.