A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Garcia MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Julia Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Garcia practices General Practice near Quantico, VA.
See Quantico Primary Care Doctors.