Learn more about Dr. Julia Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Trinity Community Medical Center of Brenham
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Carol Gardner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Julia Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near St Thomas, VI.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.