A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Trinity Community Medical Center of Brenham
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Carol Gardner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Julia Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near St Thomas, VI.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.