A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gardner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Trinity Community Medical Center of Brenham
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Carol Gardner MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Julia Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near St Thomas, VI.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.