13 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gillean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Gillean, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Gillean, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia R Gillean MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia R. Gillean practice?
- Dr. Julia Gillean has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Julia Gillean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .