Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

3090 Ridge Rd
Rockwall, TX 75032
972-475-9505
Locations and availability (3)

|  patient  |  show details
by catherine butschek on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Gillean is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients, will talk you thru any procedure, give you the ups and downs of the procedure and discuss what is best for the patient. She sends the time necessary with you. I never feel like she is pushing me out the door to get to the next patient. I highly recommend her.

|  Help please  |  show details
by Juana on Sep 1st, 2013

I would really love to know if u deliver in Rockwall Presbyterian hospital by horizon rd I had my first born there and I would love my second there as well please I've been searching for an obygn and you by far meet my expectations I would love a respond from you thank you

|  paperless office  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

everything they do is paperless, you need to fill out ALL of your information into their computer no matter how long you have been seeing her. The staff is very rude with any questions you may have regarding dates of procedures or medicines. The day I was in the office a women was at the window almost in tears asking for help on the laptop to input her information. She was saying she did not know how it worked she did know the dates and needed help they told her then do it at home. She responded I do not have a computer I have never been on a computer I am 68 years old and they said just read the screen it will tell you what to do. My heart went out to this women after saying she wanted to cancel her appointment she would find another doctor then and only then did they find someone to come out and help her. I understand paperless offices but it should not be up to us to input all the information that they already have! We are paying them for a medical service and inputing the records they already have should be one of them.

|  looove doc. g wouldnt go ne where else  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Doc Gillean is amazing ! she has delivered my 3 year old and is planned to deliver the one i am prego with now. she is sooo nice and makes u feel as if ur the patient she has that day. she has never rushed through an appt just to get done just other doctors do. the lady at the check out desk is def. not the nicest but that is really the only bad thing i can say about them.

|  Love Love Love Dr. Guillean...  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Gillean over ten years ago. I love her! She is always very nice, very understanding, doesn't argue about my symptoms, etc... But scheduling an appointment and getting into the exam room after getting to the office, I honestly have waited in the waiting room with my 3 yr old at the time for over an hour. As someone else said, I understand emergencies come up, and I was in the waiting room, a little explanation from the front desk would of helped, and I could of taken my son home for a little while or outside instead of sitting there for that whole time. In fact I eventually had my mom come get my son on her way home from work. Anyways, she has since opened her own practice and I can't testify to how that one is ran. Honestly, I would wait for her over most dr's.. but shes now too far away and I really really prefer a different hospital over the two she previously did work at. I would definitely recommend her because she was so awesome!

Jul 18th, 2012

dr is nice.unfortunately you have to wait forever and there is no one in waiting room.Then they have you see a nurse practicioner. Very very rude staff.

|  great!!!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

best doctor to ever walk the earth!!!!

|  Dr. Gillean deserves 5 STARS!!! (But there are only 4 offered) :)  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

When I arrived at this website, I couldn't believe anyone could say anything negative about Dr. Gillean. I have been going to her since 2003, and she has delivered both of my children. I have never had such a knowledgeable, caring doctor. She doesn't rush her visits and her bedside manner is one-of-a-kind. She is extra cautious with her patients, not taking any symptoms lightly. I have recommended her to many friends and we all LOVE her!! My only complaint is that the wait time can be long. But honestly, I'd wait forever b/c she is that good!

|  The Dr will maybe see you....  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Gillean since I was 16. I love her she is an amazing Dr! She will answer all your questions and will spend extra time if needed. The only issue I have had which has since made me switch to a new Dr is that for the last two months i have to keep rescheduling appointments and I have yet to see her. Her office called me an hour before my appointment to tell me it was canceled... it takes me an hour to get there so i had already left work for the day.... this is extremely frustrating! I am aware that she has emergency surgery but at least have the decency to have a NP see me or reschedule for a closer date then another month away! BUT she is a great dr just wish the scheduling was handled better. More or less my point is... i coulnd't keep making an appointment in hopes that she will be able to see me.

Jun 8th, 2011

I love the DR. herself. However, I have to wait 30 minutes to an hour or more in the waiting room everytime and once in the actual room I still have to wait another 20 minutes or so. The staff is not on the same page, one of the office staff workers may tell one thing and the someone else completely different. One of them actually argued with me in the waiting room about my bill. The enviroment is nice though very comfortable but I am switching DR's 6 months into my pregnancy.

May 23rd, 2011

Staff is very rude, very difficult to get a message returned. If you have any paperwork for them to fill out beware, they will take a LONG time in filling it out. Would not recommend this office due to staff issues. I have been there at least ten times and every time I have had an issue with a staff member either messing up my chart, not returning my call, I leave without all of the prescriptions thinking I have all of them, I have to tell them what the doctor wanted because they "can't read her writing", etc. My advise, go somewhere else, I plan on transferring my care to another MD.

|  I love Dr Gillean  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

I am expecting my first child and I could not have a better Dr to help me through my pregnancy. She listens and answers all my questions, never making me feel stupid for asking. I have always been treated great by the staff but most of all by Dr Gillean herself. I hope to never have to see another Dr because they just couldn't be a great as she is!

|  Corporate Healthcare Trainer  |  show details
by Wendy on Jul 22nd, 2009

Dr. Gillean has been my angel...she is the only doc out of 20 years that was able to find out what my issues were and to help me get on with my life. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

|  amazing  |  show details
by supernova on Oct 2nd, 2008

dr. gillean is the best doctor i've been to. she'll take care of more than just gynecological needs - she also listens if you need to talk, and i've had to frequently. she's there if you need her, very knowledgable, and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. i just moved but the 2 hour drive to see her as opposed to someone i don't know is totally worth it. i recommend her to anyone.