A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Gomez, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia E Gomez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Julia Gomez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Gomez practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors.