A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Gordon is Excellent. Dr. Gordon has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia G. Gordon practice?
Dr. Julia Gordon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Gordon, Dr. Leann Gordon, Dr. Julie Gordon, Dr. Julianne Gordon, Dr. Leanna Gordon, Dr. Juli Gordon