A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Haller is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Haller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Haller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Haller MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julia Haller practice?
- Dr. Julia Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Haller practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.