Overall Review

3.1

November 5th, 2015
Exceptional experience with Dr. Harre

September 16th, 2015
Not a Doc's office - Its an unprofessional - poorly managed mess
Extremely unprofessional staff. Not available to accommodate patients . I unfortunately had a really bad experience with everyone I spoke with and I was told to never call again. (My request was - if we cant accommodate Monday through Thursday for next couple of weeks can we check the week afters calendar)

November 26th, 2012
Remarkably Disappointing
As an informed, researched patient dealing with a skin ailment for 15 years, Dr Harre represents the core disintegration of Western medicine. Our 5 minute appointment was ended abruptly after my polite 'no' to pharmaceutical oral and topical drugs.Upon sharing important information about my body's reactions to dietary changes, and the introduction to acupuncture to help ease my symptoms, she made it clear this was a perspective 'not of the medical field.'I will never recommend her services.

September 14th, 2012
Knowledgable, compassionate, professional
In reading the previous reviews I have to question the source in which they come from and I'm pretty sure they have reviewed the wrong doctor. In my experience Dr. Harre was the utmost professional, knowledgable, and efficient doc I've ever had the pleasure of working with. My serious skin conditions improved following our initial appointment in which other dermatologists in the greater Portland area were baffled. Please disregard previous reviews due to their inconsistency with my experience with her and her wonderful staff.

September 13th, 2012
Dr.Julia Harre is my favorite Dr! She treated me with the best care around! In no time she diognosed my issue and had a plan for treatment,which worked!! I have struggled with my skin for so long that I'm amazed and appreciate Julia's knowledge and expertise!!!!It was easy to schedule an appointment..her staff is very caring and attentative to my needs!I would recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologist!! Thank you

August 1st, 2012
Very rude!!!!!!

April 4th, 2012
Extremely unfriendly doctor and even more unfriendly office staff. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

June 30th, 2011
I have read the other reviews and then saw the doctor.
first of all, I was early expecting to fill out paperwork. I was an hour early filled out 5 minutes of paperwork and was walked back to a room. The receptionists was very nice and friendly. The medical assistant was also nice. My treatment was for the buttocks and I was given a Johnny. I am male, the doctor was female. She came in and shook my hand and introduced herself. She asked me what and where my conditions were. I explained them and she examined me. I was ver comfortable with Dr. Harre's professionalism. She was very concise and quick with her diagnosis and asked me what I think caused my problem. She told me what she thought and how she would like to treat me. It was a quick and efficient visit. I was very pleased with the entire office and the Doctor.

December 16th, 2010
Drugs, drugs, drugs. Is that the only option these days? Dr. Harre is only concerned about prescribing a drug for the problem. She doesn't help you understand the systemic, deeper issue. If you have a fever, the fever is a symptom to a bigger problem. If you have a rash, that is a response to something else. Likewise if you have a skin issue, taking a drug to make the symptom go away doesn't help the actual problem. If you are a lemming, she would be a good doctor to go to. If you are an advocate of yourself and ask questions, then find another doctor.

May 24th, 2010
Overall I was pleased with my experience with Dr. Harre. The receptionist was a little curt, but others were professional, personable, and caring. Everything was explained appropriately. My first visit involved an extended wait after appointment time. (Always peeves me.) The second involved no wait; I don't believe that there was any other patient in the office. I was surprised that Dr. Harre made the follow up call after the first visit herself.

October 28th, 2009
Professional Highly Knowledgable Dermatologist
Dr. Julia Harre has been my dermatologist for quite a few years for my cyctic acne. She is very knowledgable, and always gets me in for an appointment at the last minute for a flare up. Her staff is always courteous and proffesional,friendly, and efficient. Dr. Harre has always taken the extra time to answer all my questions. Her exepertise in the dermatoligical field is unmatched in the Portland area.

October 10th, 2009
What I expected
I am responding because of the whining I read in other reviews here. No, the front office staff was not effusively welcoming. So what? They were efficient. I did wait a long time, but Dr. Harre had just come back from vacation. Dr. Harre was pleasant and took as much time as I wanted and explained everything to my satisfaction. I would recommend her to others based on my experience. If you need a doctor who is going to fawn all over you, perhaps she is not for you, but then I don't see the point of needing that.