Dr. Julia Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Olympia Fields, IL

• Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017
Very nice doctor, always takes her time, is very personable and never makes me feel rushed . Very good listener and her advice and diagnosis is always with a very good explaination. Office generally works well with my out of network specialist doctor.

February 3rd, 2017
care is always professional
dr . harris is a people person . she doesnt run you in and out like an assembly line of cars like ford moter production. When you leave her office you feel emotionally and physically healed or at least on your way to hope . i have used doctor harris for about a year off and own and i highly recommend her to anyone that needs a good family primary doctor in the city of homewood illinois . you can go wrong .

October 4th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever come into contact with.

May 29th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
I have been seeing Dr. Harris for a few years now, her secretary sucks but the nurse was great and Dr. Harris was AWESOME! She would sit and talk to me, she would ask how my husband was doing, she even told me a way to treat his allergies at home without seeing him and without perscribing anything! I moved last year and when I came back she was gone, or so i hear! I am ailling to drive an hour to see her, she was GREAT!

May 1st, 2013
I have been going to Dr Harris for several years and she has been nothing but nice to me. Her bedside manner is very acceptable and she has always answered all of my questions and concerns. Her office staff was helpful as well. I have always felt comfortable in her office and was well informed when I would leave my appointment. I find it hard to believe that she was anything but the same with all of her patients as I read the other reviews. I would and have recommended Dr Harris to others.

February 20th, 2013
I brought my daughter to see Dr. Harris when I feared she had H1N1. The nurse did ALL the work ... which, by the way, after seeing another doctor diagnose my son with H1N1, the nurse was ridiculously callous and too "aggressive" in her "search" for nasal mucous. Mucous is spilling out of her nose, the nurse jammed the qtip way up her nose several times. However, at least she was with my daughter. Dr. Harris wouldn't even enter the room. She stood in the hallway and told us that she indeed have H1N1, and that she couldn't come in because it was so contagious. So, seriously, the doctor doesn't usually see sick people with contagious illnesses?? My daughter was horrified and embarrassed. I was furious!! NEVER will I take her there EVER again!

August 20th, 2010
I've seen this doctor a few times and haven't had one helpful, uncomplicated visit. As a gynecologist, she was not knowledgeable. When I asked her questions, she just kept handing me pamphlets rather than answering me. I could've saved my copay and researched online for that. As a general physician, she let her nurses do all the work and she never actually examined me further to see what was really going on past what I had described. She took my word for it that I thought I had allergies and without even lifting a stethoscope, just gave me a sample and prescription and sent me on my way. When it didn't work but actually seemed to make things worse, she was almost impossible to get a hold of, finally prescribed me a new medicine that was WAY more money than she knew I could afford (as my insurance doesn't cover most brand name medicines), and is now leaving me without any medicine or assistance for at least the entire weekend. I will never go back to Dr. Harris again.

February 17th, 2017