A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Hays, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia L Hays MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia L. Hays practice?
- Dr. Julia Hays has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Hays practices Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Onsted, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Emergency Physicians.