A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Hays, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hays accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans