A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Heng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heng
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Heng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Heng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- LakeWest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Ann Heng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Heng practice?
- Dr. Julia Heng has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Heng practices Family Medicine near Madison, OH.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.