A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Heng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Heng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Heng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- LakeWest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Ann Heng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Heng practice?
- Dr. Julia Heng has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Heng practices Family Medicine near Madison, OH.
See Madison Family Physicians.