A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Heng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Heng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- LakeWest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Heng practice?
Dr. Julia Heng practices Family Medicine near Madison, OH.
See Madison Family Physicians.