Learn more about Dr. Julia Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Heng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heng
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Heng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- LakeWest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Ann Heng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Heng practice?
- Dr. Julia Heng has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Heng practices Family Medicine near Madison, OH.
See Madison Family Physicians.