Overall Review

4.9

January 20th, 2015
I had to switch when my dr changed to a different location, wish I had switched sooner!! She is simply amazing!

February 28th, 2013
Terrific Pediatrician
Dr. Hodge has been our pediatrician since the birth of our first child. My first visit with a newborn I pulled out a long list of questions and she took the time to answer each and every one without making me feel rushed. She has worked with us through all the asthma and allergy problems of both children. My kids never fear visits with her which says a lot. Her bedside manner is terrific as well as her pragmatic approach to medicine. When we moved we decided to make the 30 minute drive just to keep her as our pediatrician. Now she is 45 minutes away after another move and we still make the drive to see her. Highly recommend!

September 6th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Wow! Couldn't be more complementary! We have been with Dr. Hodge for all 3 of our kids. She's very knowledgeable and caring. Her staff is terrific, always smiling and cheerful. I REALLY appreciate that there's rarely a wait for our scheduled appointments.

October 12th, 2010
Our son loves Dr. Hodge and never fears going to see her. The staff is wonderful, warm and very caring. We moved to Little Elm from Lewisville and still commute to Lewisville when we have to visit. When we have the emergency visit and are unable to see her, the other doctors make sure that he feels just as cared for :)

July 23rd, 2009
The Best!!
My 2 year old has been using Dr. Hodge since he was born. We moved when he was 1 and tried to find a doctor located closer to our new house. After trying 3 new doctors, we returned to Dr. Hodge. She is the best around so we will continue to drive 45 minutes to see her when needed.