A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Hohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Hohman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hohman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Hohman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hohman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Supattanasiri Hohman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia S. Hohman practice?
- Dr. Julia Hohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Hohman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors and Walnut Creek Sports Medicine Doctors.