A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Hohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Hohman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Hohman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hohman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Supattanasiri Hohman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia S. Hohman practice?
- Dr. Julia Hohman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Hohman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.