A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Hyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Hyland is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Hyland, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Katherine Hyland MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia K. Hyland practice?
- Dr. Julia Hyland has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Hyland practices Psychiatry near Danville, IN.
See Danville Psychiatrists.