Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia James
Dr. Julia James, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with another office in Galveston, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. James is affiliated with UTMB Galveston (John Sealy), Ben Taub Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia James has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Julia James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.
Benjamin Po Jr
Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatrics
Dr. Crystal Kelly
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Sugar Land, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Idalia Benavides
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Sugar Land, TX 0 mi17