A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Jenkins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia C Jenkins DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Julia Jenkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julia Jenkins practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Osceola, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Geneseo, IL.
See Osceola Family Physicians.