Learn more about Dr. Julia Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Jenkins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia C Jenkins DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Julia Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Jenkins practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Osceola, IA.
See Osceola Primary Care Doctors and Osceola Hospice & Palliative Specialists.