Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Jensen
Dr. Julia Jensen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Diberville, MS, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Nampa, ID. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jensen is affiliated with Singing River Hospital System, Nix Health Care System and Ocean Springs Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Jensen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Julia Jensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Diberville, MS.
Dr. Melissa Stephens
Diberville, MS 0 mi18
Dr. Carol Hall
Diberville, MS 0 mi14
Dr. Michael Dorcik
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Diberville, MS 0.78 mi28