Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Johnson Rayfield
Dr. Julia Johnson Rayfield, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Charles, VA, with another office in Eastville, VA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson Rayfield is affiliated with Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Johnson Rayfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julia Johnson Rayfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Charles, VA.
Dr. Linda Philpot
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Eastville, VA 6.58 mi26
Dr. Drury Stith
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Nassawadox, VA 15.49 mi44
Dr. Laura Kerbin
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Nassawadox, VA 15.49 mi23