Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Kaplun
Dr. Julia Kaplun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffern, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplun is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Nyack Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Kaplun has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Kaplun has the following 3 specialties
- Diabetes Management
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julia Kaplun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.
Dr. Yuriy Gurevich
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Suffern, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Alfred Becker
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Suffern, NY 0 mi51
Dr. Valeria Silberman
Suffern, NY 0 mi31