Learn more about Dr. Julia Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kennedy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Julia Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Hematologists.