A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Kenniston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Kenniston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenniston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenniston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenniston graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kenniston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Anne Kenniston MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Kenniston practice?
- Dr. Julia Kenniston has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Kenniston practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Duxbury, MA.
See Duxbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Duxbury Surgeons.