A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Kenniston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Kenniston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenniston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenniston Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenniston graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kenniston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Anne Kenniston MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Kenniston practice?
- Dr. Julia Kenniston has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Kenniston practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Duxbury, MA.
See Duxbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Duxbury Surgeons.