Dr. Julia Kenniston MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Duxbury, MA

April 15th, 2017
Excellent care
Dr Kenniston is very thourough she explains everything clearly. She is an amazing surgeon. Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend Dr Kenniston.

July 1st, 2015
Dr Kenniston did a great job on my carpel tunnel release surgery! She was very friendly, professional and informative! I would highly recommend her to others!

April 20th, 2015
Dr Kenniston
She is fast, highly efficient, and strong hand surgeon

January 28th, 2014
ready to sue..
My daughter had to have emergency surgery on her fibula and tibula. Dr. Kenniston did the surgery. At her one week follow up Dr. Kenniston (1) took out her sutures to early, (2) realized how bad her surgery turned out (3) told us to go see "any other doctor"because she "had no idea" what was going . She did not at all look us in they eye and abruptly left the room and never came back. The assistants left my daughter in the room without cleaning the blood from her leg (due to taking out the sutures to early) and basically left her to fend for herself regarding this matter. After seeing a REAL ortho surgeon we found out the entire surgery needed to be done over, and that the damage was so bad that it may not even take. He was even more concerned about the amount of blistering coming from her wound (due to early suture removal) and is now fearful of infection setting in leading to more extensive issues . I later found out that Dr. Kenniston is BOARD ELIGIBLE, not BOARD CERTIFIED which means she either failed her boards or has not taken them yet.

October 9th, 2013
So glad she was my surgeon
Dr Kenniston is a pleasure to have as a doctor. She's friendly, pays attention to her patients, listens to patients and does a very good job. I was concerned about the amount of time I would miss from work due to recovery, but my concerns were not neccessary. I was only out of work for a few days. It has been 9 days since the surgery and I feel great.