Dr. Julia Kharlip Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Julia Kharlip?

Pituitary, Adrenal disease and Endocrine complications

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr. Karlip claims that her field of expertise is limited in the field of Endocrinology.

New Patient

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I had scheduled an appointment 6 months in advance and drove over two hours to meet with the doctor. Upon arriving 15 minutes late (due to difficulties navigating the incredibly large Perelman Center), I was told at the front desk the doctor may not be able to see me as she had to leave for an early afternoon conference. I was told I was welcome to wait and see if she could see me if her following appointment didn't show, which I decided to do since I had driven all that way. An hour later, her assistant came out to confirm the doctor would not be meeting with me at all and said I'd have to reschedule. To be treated with such disrespect and penalizes for being only fifteen minutes late is absolutely disgusting and left a very poor taste in my mouth, especially being a new patient who had waited months for this appointment. I understand the importance of being on time, but even the nurse at the front desk confirmed she doesn't run on time anyway, which led me to believe had I arrived on time I still would've waited a portion of the time I was late. I will not be back or schedule an additional appointment with the doctor as she clearly has no regard for her patients. I noticed a similar comment from a patient below, which leads me to believe this is nothing new.

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Dismissive, disregards diagnostic test results

5 min. late and she cancelled appt but I waited an hour for her the last time

Posted on June 30th, 2013

She really seems to know her stuff and has a nice quality in terms of beside manner. The fact that I waited an hour to see her, then was canceled the next time when I was literally 5 minutes late burned me. She had a lecture to deliver in 15 minutes, but she should had me rescheduled b/c of her tight schedule that day - AND I drove an hour to see her and lost a half day of work. Parking garage is huge as is the Perelman Center. I requested an apology a few times from her to no avail.

don't care

Posted on February 14th, 2012

She was very inconsistent with her diagnoses. told me there was nothing she could do. She's a dr right u would think she would offer some help but she didnt. Just because someone is a doctor and got good grades doesnt mean they are any good. i do not recomend her.

Posted on April 12th, 2017