A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Korenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Korenman, Gastroenterologist, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Korenman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Korenman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Claire Korenman MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julia C. Korenman practice?
- Dr. Julia Korenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Korenman practices Gastroenterology and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Gastroenterologists.