Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julia Korenman
Dr. Julia Korenman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Korenman is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Korenman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julia Korenman has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Julia Korenman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Olanma Okoji
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi7
Dr. Urvi Mehta
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi29
Dr. Harjit Bhogal
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi