A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Breyer Lewis MD is a female Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julia B. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Julia Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia Lewis practices Nephrology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkinsville, KY and Glasgow, KY.
See Nashville Nephrologists.