A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia B. Lewis practice?
Dr. Julia Lewis practices Nephrology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkinsville, KY and Glasgow, KY.
See Nashville Nephrologists.