Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Quick for Cash... And throw in a few non sequitur while you're at it  |  show details
by Concerned for other patients... on Mar 25th, 2014

What? You want to give me a Pap smear/ pelvic exam? No first we need a sonogram. Then I tell her I haven't had a Pap smear in 7 yrs. then it dawns on her that it would be a good idea to start there. Manically talking. Not listening. Definitely not educating. She scared me out of my mind- no way would I have her as my surgeon. And not in the next 2 days either.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
by Amy on Mar 3rd, 2014

|  Sad experience for us  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

There is no where to start to explain our bad experience in Dr Liacis hands.Just for start:- My wife was her patient, first timer, pregnat with twins,a prenacy with complications that would be a lot better if someone profesional could read instrucion from sonogram Drs and advices correctly about extremely care of my wife pregnacy.- She is in a rush every single time we went to office, people in the office has not customer service training at all.-My wife went to emergency room 3 times , in the same hospital and she never call to find out what was going on, we leave messages, tried to caontact her,we have to call and make a complaint about it.- There is too much to mention and regret beign in that office until today.

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

She and her staff do not care about their paitents they just care abut the money. I have had the worst expirence ever with her and her staff I would not suggest anyone to her.

|  show details
by Glenna Ballard on Jan 11th, 2010

Dr. Liaci is simply the best. She is very knowledgeable and spends as much time with you as needed. She has never made me feel that she was in a hurry and has taken the time to make me feel special. She is so easy to talk to that sometimes you forget that she is a doctor! I just love her!

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2009

Dr. Liaci,Words just can't express how awesome this lovely doctor is...She is an angel sent from heaven here on earth to take care of people such as myself....Dr.Liaci deserves "All" the respect in the world for what she does.She performed surgery on me about a month or so ago and I have felt absolutely wonderful since her surgical procedures.Thanks,Oralene