Dr. Julia Logan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2015
She is amazing. She delivered both of my children.

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Logan is the best, she's always late but she's worth the wait, when you get in to see her, you're her only patient ever .

September 27th, 2012
THought she was great, then....
Was my OB/GYN since I was 14. Is a good doctor but recurring (very) late getting to my appointments, has a real lack of giving "advice" when needed. (e.g. was in labor for 36 hours and never once did she tell me it was time to have a c-section...) waited til me and baby were going into shock and had to be rushed into OR. Then had a miscarriage a year later. Never saw me when I came to the office in a panic, never talked to me, followed up. 4 weeks before my Miscarriage when everything was fine, baby heartbeat and all, her NP without any objective evidence randomly told me my pregnancy did not look good? Professional, caring, bedside manner, I think not. I am not feverishly looking for a good replacement. Disappointed and saddened by my experience. She used to be great....

June 11th, 2012
I wish I knew her when I had my first child. I would recommend her to everyone
I really wish I knew her five years ago when I got pregnant for the first time. When I had some pain in the belly she saw me right away and didn't rush me through the appointment at all. The best thing she said was "it's okay that it's nothing, I would rather have you come back often when it's nothing than you hesitate to come when something is wrong" That made me feel so much better about scheduling an emergency visit when it turned out to be nothing. Her bedside manner is really good. She gives her hand to get up from the bed everytime, it may not seem like a big deal to many but it shows how much she cares and thinks about her patients. I was seeing her every other visit but towards the end I mostly saw only her. She has a wait time sometimes but I guess we can expect that with an ob who has women coming for emergency visit. She never once rushed me through my appointment, I think she has longer appointments which might be why we see the NP every other appointment. I prefer seeing her for a longer time every other visit. Most of the visits with my pregnancy cuckoo brain I used to forget what questions I had for her. But she knows what questions women have at that stage of the pregnancy so she used to ask me "do you have questions about this or that?" and then I remember them. The first visit that my husband joined me he clearly understood why I loved her so much. After I had the baby I wanted to make her my PCP but I didn't want to take up any of her time when she can care for pregnant women. I recommend her to all pregnant women I know.

November 16th, 2011
Strongly recommend
Dr. Logan is a very caring, compassionate an knowledgable in her area of expertise. At times, there is a wait to see her but she always spends adequate time addressing all questions and concerns. Staff is courteous, professional and responsive.

September 18th, 2009
I could not have found a more caring person as I did with Dr. Logan. She follows through with everything she says and willingly does more than many other Dr.'s I have gone to.

March 27th, 2009
Dr. Logan loves running tests, whether they are called for or not. If the patient doesn't agree to the tests, she will resort to scare tactics.