A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Heng is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Heng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Heng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Marie Heng MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Heng practice?
- Dr. Julia Heng has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Heng practices Pediatrics near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Pediatricians.