A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Martino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Martino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martino graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Marie Martino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julia M. Martino practice?
- Dr. Julia Martino has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Martino practices Pediatrics near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Pediatricians.