Dr. Julia Massaad MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 6th, 2014
Unprofessional and inefficient
My first time appointment was at 2:30 pm. I was called back to a room at 3:45 pm. The physician entered the room at 4:27 pm. She was in the room for 5 minutes. She was unapologetic and didn't even acknowledge me by name. Promptness is an important aspect of professionalism.

October 26th, 2012
Exceptional Doctor
It is a rarity in today's medical field to find a doctor that will sit and truly listen to a patients concern.Dr. Massaad takes the time to listen, to share her view compassionately in response to what she has heard. Her truthful and most accurate assessment helped me to look closely at what was important for my well being. I was able to come to a decision that was best for my personal health situation and for my family who are my caregivers. That decision saved my life. I am ever grateful for Dr. Massaad's honesty, compassionate care and the time that she takes during my appointments with her. I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends when they need a specialist in her specific field of expertise. She truly is an exceptional Doctor.

May 21st, 2012
Caring Doctor
I found Dr. Massoud to be caring, passionate about her patients and dedicated to find out what problems they were experiencing and the best route to improve their situation. She is very informative and goes the extra mile to make sure her patients understand their situation and all options availabel to treat them.

July 28th, 2009