A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Mattson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mattson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Mattson practice?
Dr. Julia Mattson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Rosedale, MD.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.