A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Mattson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mattson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia A Mattson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia A. Mattson practice?
- Dr. Julia Mattson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Mattson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.