A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia F Tybor Moore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia F. Moore practice?
- Dr. Julia Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Moore practices Psychiatry near Port Townsend, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Forks, WA.
See Port Townsend Psychiatrists.