A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Neuringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Neuringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Neuringer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuringer graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Neuringer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuringer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia R. Neuringer practice?
Dr. Julia Neuringer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtonville, MA and Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Nephrologists.