A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Neuringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Neuringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Neuringer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuringer graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Neuringer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Rose Neuringer MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julia R. Neuringer practice?
- Dr. Julia Neuringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia Neuringer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtonville, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Nephrologists.