A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Ostrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Ostrov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrov graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Ostrov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Ilene Ostrov MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julia I. Ostrov practice?
- Dr. Julia Ostrov has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Ostrov practices General Practice near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Primary Care Doctors.