A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Padgett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Padgett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- General medical dermatology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padgett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
- Bon Secours - St Marys Hospital Of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia K Padgett MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julia K. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Julia Padgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Padgett practices Dermatology near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Dermatologists.