A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Perpich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Perpich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Perpich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perpich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Perpich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perpich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans