A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Perpich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Perpich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Perpich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perpich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perpich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia K Perpich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julia K. Perpich practice?
- Dr. Julia Perpich has 13 office locations.
Dr. Julia Perpich practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.