A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Powell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Powell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Powell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Lynn Powell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia L. Powell practice?
- Dr. Julia Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Powell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.