A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Powell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Powell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia L. Powell practice?
Dr. Julia Powell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.