A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Quinlan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Quinlan, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Quinlan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Dawn Quinlan DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia D. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Julia Quinlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Quinlan practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.