A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Quinlan, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Quinlan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Dawn Quinlan DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia D. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Julia Quinlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Quinlan practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.