A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia White is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia White, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert and the Medical Center of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Rose White MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julia R. White practice?
- Dr. Julia White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julia White practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.