A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia White, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia R. White practice?
Dr. Julia White practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Columbus Radiologists.