A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia White, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Sarcoma (Bone and Soft Tissue) Cancer Education.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hosp-Menomonee
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julia White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julia R. White practice?
Dr. Julia White practices Radiation Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian White, Dr. Jovita White, Dr. Juli White, Dr. Juliana White, Dr. Julianna White, Dr. Julianne White