A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia White, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Rose White MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julia R. White practice?
- Dr. Julia White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julia White practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Columbus Radiologists.