A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Redcay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Redcay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Redcay, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Redcay graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Redcay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Evangelical Comm Hosp, Lewisburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia E Redcay DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julia E. Redcay practice?
- Dr. Julia Redcay has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Redcay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.